Meet the Toned in Ten Creator
Erin Neilsen is a certified psychotherapist. The 42-year old certified Pilates instructor is also a Primal Blueprint Certified Expert. She created a program that will apparently help you burn that excess fat, sculpt your body, diminish the cellulite and make you look younger. For her, Toned in Ten was more of a personal journey that she shared with the world. She had experimented with enough get lean, quick routines, diets, and slow cardio workouts that she finally decided enough. Inspired by sprinters’ workouts, she decided to incorporate their training into her workout.
She is passionate about helping people feel beautiful, look youthful, get stronger and have a healthy body composition. She has tried and tested different diet and exercise philosophies for over 20 years now. In all her trial and error, she strongly believes that Toned in Ten has been the most effective workout for her both personally and professionally. She recommends eating well and having short bursts of workouts because they do far less damage in aging you as chronic cardio does.
So What is Toned in Ten?
You have probably read, heard about or tried different fitness routines that say you need at least 150 minutes in a week of moderate exercise to keep you healthy and fit. Apparently, the more exercise you get, the better. Toned in Ten puts all that in the garbage can and comes with an entirely different approach altogether.
Toned in Ten is a program that’s easy to follow and contains exercises that help boost your metabolism, eliminate cellulite and give you a youthful appearance with just ten minutes of daily exercise. Erin says that 5 hours of moderate exercise is the reason for the extra weight gain in many people and not-so-youthful appearances.
Slow cardio actually makes you gain weight and damages your skin and organs due to oxidative stress. The book talks a lot about the human growth hormone (HDH), which plays a huge role in making you look younger. Erin claims, and backs her claims scientifically, that the hormone can slow down the aging effects or reverses them. Some of these effects include memory energy levels and physical appearance.
Some of the topics Erin tackles are:
- How to shed 10-20 pounds in the span of a month
- How to effectively incorporate nutrition techniques to eliminate workout plateaus
- How to get a lean body and strong muscles at home without having to visit a gym.
- The importance of limiting the intake of specific foods to create a hormonal balance that prevents fat storage in your body.
- Why slow cardio workouts are bad for you.
Erin Neilson also adds in 4 bonus items in her program
- Easy to follow workout videos: The follow-along videos motivate you and show you just how to perform each 10-minute exercise. This is particularly useful for beginners to help avoid confusion and reduce injuries.
- Nutritional guide: The guide completely does away with calorie counting and shows how to eat and what to eat without starving yourself.
- Youthful secrets: Erin shares her personal secrets to help you look up to ten years younger.
- Grocery lists: Her shopping lists will help you know exactly what to buy at the store, helping you save money, save on energy and save time.
Who is it for?
Toned in Ten is a fitness program that can fit everyone from beginners to experienced fitness gurus. She has listed modified pointers for each exercise so as to accommodate a wide selection of fitness levels. Erin admits that it is quite tough, but only for ten minutes. It is, however, advisable to consult with a doctor if you have a chronic condition. This is applicable for all weight loss programs.
Toned in Ten is for the people who have been in and out of weight loss programs/ diets with little or no success. If you spend hours exercising but seem to be adding weight, this is a program for you to try out. Many people are battling with cellulite or have very intense time-consuming exercise routines, which may work but leave them tired. The program welcomes everyone who is physically able to try out the exercise routines to do just that, try it out.
Reasons to buy Toned in Ten
So what’s the fuss about yet another diet/workout plan? Aren’t there enough out there already? Here’s why:
- You only need ten minutes: Sounds like paradise! So many workout plans take over your day. Squeezing in ten minutes daily doesn’t seem like that big of a task. It’s a great way to start the day and ensure that your energy levels are on top for the rest of the day. It also improves your thinking and gives you a glowing appearance.
- Erin’s claims have scientific backup: She mentions the Human Growth Hormone quite a bit in the book. This is a hormone, which plays a huge role in reducing fats and instead, increases muscle mass. The two stimuli that can increase its levels in your body are exercise and sleep. A high intensity ten-minute workout is enough to consistently boost the HGH levels in the body.
- It incorporates nutrition and exercise: What you eat plays a huge role in the weight loss department. Erin doesn’t just focus on exercise but adds a nutrition guide and a grocery shopping list to ensure that you get a wholesome experience.
- It’s easy to follow: Her video demonstrations are perfect for helping first-timers follow the exercise routines. The videos also reduce the chances of you getting hurt because of the wrong execution of the high-intensity routines.
- It’s affordable: Most exercise programs cost at least 40 dollars, excluding the extra equipment that you need to purchase to optimize your workout. Toned in Ten retails for 19 dollars, including the bonus material, so you don’t need to break the bank to break a sweat. You also don’t need to add any extra equipment.
- Keeps you interested: Erin’s workouts aren’t the same every day. You have a different type of exercise daily to keep you from getting bored, and you are at liberty to substitute an exercise for another that you prefer.
- 60days full refund: How great is that? If nothing else has inspired you, this should. Erin is so confident in this program that if you honestly follow it to the tee, and you don’t see any results in several weeks, then you’re covered. Just send Erin an email expressing your disappointment in the program and she will refund you.
Why you shouldn’t buy Toned in Ten
- It isn’t a quick fix: If you’re looking for one of those- lose 20 pounds in 10 days programs, you’ll be sourly disappointed. A few workouts do not guarantee a visible change in your body. Most people who’ve used the program started seeing visible results in the 4-6 week window after beginning the program.
- It’s intense: As much as it would be great to lose weight without doing much for ten minutes every day, Toned in Ten won’t give you that. You need to put in a lot of hard work in those ten minutes. The beauty is that it’s just for ten minutes so you can pull through. After all, nothing comes easy.
- Only available in digital format: For all of you who love flipping through a book, Toned in Ten will disappoint you in that respect. If you don’t have a computer either, the book will not be accessible. There is no hard copy version available.
- You will have to change your diet: This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but you may find that some foods you enjoy have to be eliminated.
Toned in Ten is a program that’s definitely worth trying out. It may not be as quick as you expect it to be and not as drastic, but if you’re all about wholesome nutrition plus exercise, the program will be great for you. The exercise program is flexible so you can decide to combine two workouts if you want it longer.
You can also make the exercises interesting by adding them to your Pilates workout. The exercises are easy to follow thanks to the video, and very affordable. The fact that the claims Erin puts out in the program are scientifically backed does a lot to ease the skeptics. It isn’t just based on feelings but hard facts. It also helps that Erin tried it on herself before selling it to the general public.
You have to put in work, and you can’t be expecting results after a week of the program. It helps that the workouts are only ten minutes long, so it’s so much easier keeping up with your daily schedule and just throwing it in for ten minutes in the morning to energize your day. Unlike long intense workouts, you won’t leave feeling drained.
Toned in Ten isn’t perfect and it doesn’t claim to be. It offers help to those who are pressed for time, want to have a healthy diet and wish to have their bodies remain strong, healthy and youthful. The program is proven to be safe, and the steps are straightforward to follow. The price is just right, and it’s refreshing to find out that you don’t have to invest in expensive gym equipment. If after 30 days you have tried out the workout and you’re terribly disappointed in it, you have the option of asking for a full refund.
Try it out! You have nothing to lose, just 19 dollars! If you’re interested, you can buy the workout on Erin’s page.